The Students' Union is a student body directly elected by the student community. The executive body of the union comprises of seven (7) office-bearers, and seven (7) co-opted executive members. Under the Presidentship of the Principal, elections are held annually, usually at the onset of the odd semester, i.e. July.
The first Students’ Union Election was held on 23rd September, 1975, the year that the College was established.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
1. To represent the welfare and interest of the students.
2. To promote a healthy corporate life among students in the college.
3. To develop an academic atmosphere through a disciplined approach to the pursuit of
4. To organize extra-curricular activities.
5. To create amenities for the welfare of the students
6. To protect the right of the students and to promote their academic interests.
7. To maintain good public relations.
8. To provide opportunity for the students to enhance the knowledge and skills that will
assist them in their personal development.
9. To help and encourage the students to become good citizens.